Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8 Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8

I must confess; this is probably the deepest Pokemon story not officially endorsed by the Pokemon Company International. The interactive battles you had in the last few episodes have definitely given this series an interesting edge. By far, Teejay and Gardevoir have had the best voice acting so far, but this episode's Amira was very interesting.

This series has me on the edge of my seat, and that is the highest praise I can give a flash cartoon. I look forward to future episodes, and I have high hopes that Gardevoir sheds her Shadow Pokemon status soon.

Headphones On Your Heart Headphones On Your Heart

I never imagined I would like this, BUT I DID!

Leeni's music is catchy as hell, and your animation perfectly captures the essence. Easy to see why it got Front Page and Daily 1st honors!

To dididu915: Those flying things were the enemies from the game the girl was playing. Game enemies tend to want you dead for reasons that aren't readily apparent to them. Why else do Koopa Troopas with Green Shells mindlessly walk off cliffs?

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Fun, AND Educational!

Egoraptor's parodies continue to be a source of humor and information regarding Metal Gear Solid.

I learned the following here FIRST!
Get past the lasers by using Snake's Smokes.
Watch out for the mines in the field!
Defeat Vulcan Raven's tank by lobbing grenades at the gunner (had to learn the hard way disabling the tank's radar first...)
Otacon is really annoying and needs to start wearing a diaper before working on Top Secret nuclear weapon technology. I mean SERIOUSLY! PISS EVERYWHERE!

Metal Gear Awesome Metal Gear Awesome

Hands down, tied with MGA2 for best MGS parodies!

The dramatic shifts in animation style keep the viewers on their toes as Egoraptor preys on our funnybones. To sum up Egoraptor's flash animations in one word, it would be "Awesome!"

MGS3: Boss Failures MGS3: Boss Failures

Great concept!

Everybody knows that the bosses from the MGS games are Hideo Kojima's punchlines to jokes about over-the-top, unrealistic boss characters in video games. This flash perpetuates the stereotype. With MGS4 come and gone, I hope you do another one of these.

My favorites are "The Oblivious" (Huh?!), "The Slight Discomfort" (awkward silence), and "The 'THE'" (WTF?! LOL!).

MGS 3: Crab Battle MGS 3: Crab Battle

Easily the silliest MGS parody on Newgrounds.

This animation is so famous, a quote from this and one other popular flash were both uttered by none other than David Hayter, voice of Snake, on a radio talk show. The animation is good, and the "Holy S***" moment when the crab breaks Snake's knife makes this flash worthy of muchos kudos.

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Go hang yourselves.

There wasn't anything remotely funny about this poor excuse for a Metal Gear Parody. This shouldn't even be grouped with the other Metal Gear Parodies because it has almost nothing to do with Metal Gear other than the bastardized renditions of Solid Snake.

I would recommend getting someone else to write scripts for you, because you clearly aren't good at it. I would also recommend having someone else animate it for you. And someone else should do voice overs and other SFX and music too. Seriously, this garbage should be permanently removed from Newgrounds.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

2 many dick jokes

I mean seriously, if you're going to have ANY dick jokes in a flash collab, I would limit it to one or two to avoid the whole flash from becoming just plain gross. Otherwise, this is one of the funniest flash collabs on Newgrounds!

Must defeat Metal Gear once and for all!
Must defeat Metal Gear once and for all... again!
Must defeat Metal G... I mean... Shagohod... Hm? What the hell?
Who am I? What am I doing in the Middle East? Why is my bandana glowing? LOL!

When you think about it, there's enough material in the Metal Gear series to warrant high-class humor to pot shots to lousy puns that you don't NEED to resort to dick jokes!

All that aside, I can't wait for Disc 02 to come out! I'm looking forward to it! (As long as it's not >90% dick jokes!)

Press Start: Endgame 2 Press Start: Endgame 2

LOL! Press Start has done it again!

Dude, the whole fight scene was ROTFLMAO funny! It was pure chaos and pandemonium! This Scarcaroth guy is probably one of the best Sephiroth parodies I've ever seen! Plus, you included a teaser for the Press Start movie! I can't wait til' September!

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

Yeah. I can see it now...

While I think the voice-acting (on Dib and Zim in particular) could use some work, the animation was absolutely superb! Jhonen Vasquez would be proud to know that the likes of Zim has a deeply rooted underground of fans that enjoy all the doomy doom doomy goodness so much that they would honor it with such a high-quality parody IT'S DELICIOUS!

cyberen responds: