Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8 Pkmn: World of Chaos Ep 8

I must confess; this is probably the deepest Pokemon story not officially endorsed by the Pokemon Company International. The interactive battles you had in the last few episodes have definitely given this series an interesting edge. By far, Teejay and Gardevoir have had the best voice acting so far, but this episode's Amira was very interesting.

This series has me on the edge of my seat, and that is the highest praise I can give a flash cartoon. I look forward to future episodes, and I have high hopes that Gardevoir sheds her Shadow Pokemon status soon.

Headphones On Your Heart Headphones On Your Heart

I never imagined I would like this, BUT I DID!

Leeni's music is catchy as hell, and your animation perfectly captures the essence. Easy to see why it got Front Page and Daily 1st honors!

To dididu915: Those flying things were the enemies from the game the girl was playing. Game enemies tend to want you dead for reasons that aren't readily apparent to them. Why else do Koopa Troopas with Green Shells mindlessly walk off cliffs?

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Fun, AND Educational!

Egoraptor's parodies continue to be a source of humor and information regarding Metal Gear Solid.

I learned the following here FIRST!
Get past the lasers by using Snake's Smokes.
Watch out for the mines in the field!
Defeat Vulcan Raven's tank by lobbing grenades at the gunner (had to learn the hard way disabling the tank's radar first...)
Otacon is really annoying and needs to start wearing a diaper before working on Top Secret nuclear weapon technology. I mean SERIOUSLY! PISS EVERYWHERE!

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

This is definitely an improvement on the original!

In the original Balloon Fight, only one person could play and he can only pop balloons by kicking them. You take it a step further by adding a multiplayer option, with fully customizable characters with unique weapons to make for an experience with a ton of variety. Well done!

PPGD: Battle in Megaville PPGD: Battle in Megaville

This certainly was different!

I love Bleedman's style! It brings a much needed edge to the otherwise cutesy and kid-friendly Powerpuff Girls!